Poster Display Guidelines
- Portrait style, measurements should not exceed a height of 115cm (45 inches) and width of 100cm (39 inches).
- Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- Poster Board and push pins will be provided at the meeting.
Suggestions for Creating a Successful Scientific Poster
- Cloth and vinyl posters can be folded and placed in luggage.
- Text and figures legible 1-2 meters away. Sans Serif fonts are more legible from a distance.
- Avoid excessive text and organize text using bullet points.
- Light background with dark colored text is easier to read.
- Visual aids and graphics appropriate to information you are presenting.
- Graphics should be high resolution.
- Consider including a QR code to link to further information about your research.
Suggestions for Parts of a Scientific Poster
- Title, Authors and Affiliations
- Materials and Methods
- Contact Information
Printing Your Poster
- Printer should specialize in or have knowledge about printing scientific posters.
- It is recommended that you bring your poster as a carry on, packed in your luggage, to avoid loss or shipping delays.